Cut the pork into pieces that are good to swallow, then put them in the bowl of the Multicooker from Phillpis, for 30 minutes, in the BOIL program, with a little cold water, berry seeds and bay leaves. Meanwhile, clean the vegetables and then chop the vegetables. After the cooking time has expired, remove the meat in another bowl, then put the finely chopped vegetables in the cleaned bowl, dilute it with a little olive oil, programming the appliance at FRY for 15 minutes. After the time has elapsed, add the meat, season with the flavored salt, then complete with approx. 3000 ml of water and boil for approx. 30 minutes, at the same mentioned BOIL program. Meanwhile, peel the potatoes, chop them and add them to the soup, scheduling them again to cook for 30 minutes. Towards the end of cooking, add the borscht, letting it boil for approx. Ten minutes. After the cooking time has expired, add the beaten eggs in a thin thread to obtain the rag effect.
Good luck and good luck!
Cauliflower soup with cream, potatoes and smoked Transylvanian style
Cauliflower soup with cream, potatoes and smoked & # 8211 in Transylvanian style. Soup recipe with cauliflower and smoked ribs. It can be soured with cabbage juice or sour cream. Soup recipes. Cauliflower recipes.
We really like cauliflower and cook it quite often. From cauliflower au gratin, cauliflower soufflé or breaded cauliflower to soups, broths or cauliflower salad with mayonnaise. I leave you with several cauliflower recipes at the end of the article. This time I made a cauliflower soup with cream, potatoes and smoked Transylvanian style. In fact, we do not use the term "soup" but soup or "zamă" (in the country). At home we say we made cauliflower soup, soup of potatoes, soup of salad, soup of beans with ciolan and so on
The mother often makes cauliflower soup but on the bones and fresh pork (breast, ribs). It is usually soured with tomatoes (summer) or tomato juice (winter). It is very tasty and without meat, in the fasting or vegan version & # 8211 see the recipe here.
Cauliflower soup with cream is very floury and tasty! It is full of smoked pieces (ham, bacon, kaiser or ribs), carrots, potatoes, onions and bunches of cauliflower. Sometimes I like to add it with cabbage dies (pickle juice). Whether it is sour or not, we eat it with cream. Yummy!
The specific taste and aromas of these Transylvanian soups are given by the homemade smokes we make every winter. I used a piece of raw, dried and smoked ham & # 8211 see here how come. Our homemade smokes they are the "foundation" of many traditional Transylvanian dishes.
From the quantities below it results approx. 4 L (10-12 servings) of cauliflower soup with cream, potatoes and smoked meat.
- 200 g smoked (ham, ribs, kaiser)
- 800 g cauliflower
- 3 potatoes
- 3 onions
- 1-2 carrots (depending on size)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon grated paprika
- 250 ml of cabbage juice (die) - optional
- 200 ml greasy cream with min. 24% fat - I recommend sweet cream for cream with 30% fat
- chopped green parsley
TASTY MENUS from LOCANTA JARIȘTEA received at home! Surprises from KERA CALIȚA
II. Parliament soups:
11. Ottoman belly soup with cream - 300 ml - 17 lei
12. Smoked white bean soup - 300 ml - 15 lei
13. Beef soup with egg rags - 300 ml - 18 lei
14. "Grădina Caliței" soup from all vegetables - 300 ml - 14 lei
15. Sweet-sour meatball soup - 300 ml - 16 lei
III. Two filling dishes:
16. Pork, turkey or chicken schnitzels with mashed potatoes - 350 gr. - 39 lei
17. Moldovan roasts "Hanu Ancuței" with mashed potatoes - 3 pcs - 350 gr. -37 lei
18. “Podul Caliței” stew made of pork, chicken, beef and sausages, with polenta - 350 gr. -39 lei
19. Chopped onion neck, with garlic sauce and polenta - 300 gr - 39 lei
20. Mostiștea Salad in breadcrumbs, 2 pieces, with natural potatoes - 300 gr - 43 lei
21. Royal palau shield in béchamel with garlic and dill - 300 gr - 43 lei
22. Lipovan carp brine with polenta - 300 gr - 43 lei
23. Danube carp fried with polenta and mujdei - 300 gr - 40 lei
24. Fountain trout fillets in lemon sauce with white rice - 2pcs & # 8211 300 gr - 43 lei
25. Young mutton pastrami with polenta and homemade pickles - 300 gr - 42 lei
26. Boyar breaststroke made of chicken breast with polenta - 300 gr - 35 lei
27. Mititei… larger „Jariștea” with hot peppers - 4 pcs- 400 gr –29 lei
28. Sarmale arnăuțești in pickled cabbage leaves with polenta - 5 pcs - 31 lei
29. Buckwheat in vine leaves with cream - 6 pcs - 31 lei
30. Smoked ciolan with sauerkraut and hot peppers - 300 gr - 29 lei
31. Homemade mustard sausages with bean stew - 300 gr - 29 lei
32. Rainbow salad of various pickles - 150 gr - 13 lei
33. Baked pepper salad with olive oil - 150 gr - 13 lei
34. Two-color salad of white cabbage with carrots - 150 gr.- 13 lei
35. "Regina Maria" chocolate cake - 200 gr - 23 lei
36. Catalan burnt sugar cream - 2 pcs - 21 lei
37. "Jariștea" pie with Voinești apples - 200 gr - 19 lei
38. "Jariștea" pie with pumpkin - 200 gr - 19 lei
39. „Jariștea” pie with sweet cheese and raisins - 200 gr - 21 lei
40. Cake made of crumbly dough and jam - 200 gr - 18 lei
41. "Josephine Baker" Black Cake - 200 gr - 18 lei
The courier is included in the price.
The minimum order is 95 lei.
You can combine as you wish the dishes on the menu.
baked eggplant salad on copper plate - 200 gr. - 23 lei
boyar ostropel made of chicken breast with polenta - 300 gr - 35 lei
beef soup with egg rags - 300 ml - 18 lei
baked pepper salad with olive oil - 150 gr - 13 lei
"Josephine Baker" Black Cake - 200 gr - 18 lei
1. Wash the smoked tails and cut them into pieces at the joint of the bones. Put them to boil in 5 liters of cold water and froth well as it boils. Let them simmer for approx. 45 minutes. If our bones bother us, we can remove the pieces from the base of the tail from the stew, clean them of the meat and remove the bones. Thus, in the soup, with bone, only the tips of the tails remain, ie the part with the rind.
2. Finely chop the vegetables & # 8211 onions, carrots, celery, parsnips, bell peppers & # 8211 to get them hot faster. We cut the tomatoes into cubes. We put them in the pot, to boil, on a lower heat. When they are almost cooked, over approx. 30 minutes, add two coats of noodles. Leave for another 10 minutes and add salt to taste, tarragon and a pinch of pepper. The soup can be eaten with or without cream.
If we want to straighten it with cream and egg, now is the time immediately after we stopped the fire. Beat the eggs in a bowl, mix them with the cream and put a polish with hot juice, from the pot, over the mixture. Mix well and add two more tablespoons of hot juice. This raises the temperature of the liezon and avoids cheese. Once heated, slowly add the egg and cream mixture to the soup. If you prefer sour soup with vinegar, vinegar should not be added when the soup is straightening, as the acid will lead to cheese in the lizon. It is good to grow when eaten on a plate.
- 500 g minced beef or beef and pork mixture, I prefer the mixture
- 50 & # 8211 60 g rice
- 1 egg or just the egg white, then season the soup with the yolk mixed with cream if you wish
- 1 tablespoon fine breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon of flour through which we will pass the meatballs already formed, the best ones are given through the flour, but it is not musai
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1/2 bunch of dill
- 1 tablespoon onion oil
This recipe is a combination of a girlfriend and a friend. In addition, he has some ideas given by Mrs. Paula from the market. It's just one of the reasons you have to buy vegetables only from the market.
- 2 stevia ties
- 2 ties of leurd
- 1 link of wolf
- 2 bunches of green onions
- 1 bunch of dill
- 1/2 lettuce
- 1-2 hands of spinach
- 1/2 bunch of dill
- 2-3 tablespoons of homemade broth
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 link of larch
- 2 lemons
- Sheep herd (optional)
- Coarse salt, freshly ground pepper
Take a 4-liter pot and another 3-liter one. In the 3 liter, put water to boil. When it boils, you should already have all the above greens, except the larch, cut into fringes.
In the 4-liter pot, chop the green onion, fry in olive oil, then add the broth. Let it boil for a few minutes, add all the chopped green fringes in turn and fill with hot water from a 3-liter pot until all the ingredients are well covered.
Let the soup boil for a maximum of 30 minutes, match the taste with salt.
Towards the end, break a few eggs, beat well and pour into the soup, mix well to make egg scraps.
At the end, add chopped green larch and match the taste of the soup with the juice from the squeezed lemons.
Locanta JARIȘTEA sends you CHOICES chosen at home in 90 minutes! NEW DELIVERY MENU
Jariștea continues with pathos the tradition of aristocratic cooking and sends you rather other dishes at home!
You order now and in an hour and a half you have them all on your table!
No matter how much our times suffer, no matter how many curses they send on us, Kera Calița and Jariștea Locantă do not leave and move to your home, loading your table with Romanian dishes, towards the history of the potholes that lasted for centuries, because the satisfaction of the womb will immediately mean the peace of the soul.
Thus, on any day of the week, from Monday to Sunday without any interruption, between ten o'clock in the morning and seven in the evening, the cart of Locanta Jariștea travels Bucharest from one end to the other to quickly honor all orders to honor the lustful clientele.
If you miss selected dishes, just ask at one of the well-known phone numbers - 0721 961 936 / 0775 609 233 / 0770 948 868 - even if only 90 minutes before! These tasty new recipes are scientifically cooked according to the famous book "Gastronomic Dictatorship" by Constantin Bacalbașa.
Here are some unparalleled new goodies you can order and quickly receive:
- Large-scale spinach with salmon, goat cheese with natural curd and tender spinach - 200 gr - 27 lei
- Outlaw bellows cheese roll drawn with cumin - 200 gr - 21 lei
- French cheese roll with grapes stored in the cellar on a bed of hay with flowers - 200 g - 22 lei
- Cantemirești carp caviar seduced - 200 gr - 23 lei
- Macedonian zacusca decorated with eggplant "Pana Corbului" - 200 g - 23 lei
- Sulemenite fish paste like in the Phanariot times on Beilicului Bridge - 200 gr - 22 lei
WELL DRESSED SOUPS FOR CHOOSE BURDIHANE
- Ottoman belly soup, adeca schembea with cream - 350 ml - 17 lei
- Uncooked beef soup with egg rags - 350 ml - 17 lei
- Sweet-sour soup with meatballs - 350 ml - 16 lei
FOOD WITH THE TICKET OF THE TIME
- Transylvanian beef goulash with paprika - 200/150 grams - 38 lei
- Royal pork, chicken, beef and sausage stew, next to solar polenta - 250/150 grams - 39 lei
- Pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon leaf and green lettuce leaf, with garnish of whole baked potatoes - 250/150 grams - 40 lei
- Slaughterhouse brain with seasonal greenery - 300 gr - 25 lei
- Brain "pane au four", gigea with lemon - 300 gr - 25 lei
- Moldovan roasts overwhelmed with mashed potato soap - 3 pieces - 300/150 grams - 32 lei
- Beef, Jaristea patent with vegetables and rice - 150/100/100 - 45 lei
- Noaten beef muscle in a sauce made with various vegetables - 200/150 grams - 45 lei
- Frying mutton pastrami with scents next to polenta sprinkled with jiu - 350 gr - 40 lei
- Grilled chard neck enchanted with spices and surrounded by baked potatoes - 200/150 grams - 32 lei
- Larger mititei - 4 chubby pieces - 350 gr - 20 lei
- Smoked ciolan with bean stew - 200/150 grams - 27 lei
- Homemade mustard sausages with plenty of sauerkraut - 200/150 - 26 lei
- Traditional Greek mousse podidita with fresh cream - 300 grams - 32 lei
- A whole mountain rooster in a cauldron served with dauphinoise au gratin potatoes - 400/100 grams - 50 lei
- Half of chubby chicken cooked in hunting style and served with polenta - 500/100 grams - 35 lei
- Turkey breast with pears, the secret recipe of Kera Calița - 200/150 grams - 38 lei
- Boyar ostrich made of boneless chicken legs with polenta - 200/150 grams - 30 lei
- Chicken breast schnitzels with gorgonzola sauce and mashed potatoes with buttered addition - 200/150 grams - 30 lei
- Fine turkey schnitzels with gorgonzola sauce and mashed potatoes with buttered addition - 200/150 grams - 35 lei
- Imperial Viennese schnitzels with golden mashed potatoes - 200/150 grams - 43 lei
- "Pampering of Versailles": beef tenderloin "filet mignon" in cognac sauce with selected grain rice - 250/100 - 69 lei
- Duck breast with baked white cabbage - 300 gr –200/150 grams - 53 lei
- Royal halves of béchamel sauce with garlic and dill, with polenta next to it - 200/150 grams - 32 lei
- Salad meunière according to French laws next to "nature" potatoes with butter - 250/100 grams - 33 lei
- Decorated carp plate and bon-tuna polenta - 250/100 grams - 32 lei
- Lipovan carp brine with otova polenta - 250/100 grams - 32 lei
- Whole sea bream grilled sea bream with volcanic rock, accompanied by Jasmine rice - 250/100 grams - 39 lei
- Grilled whole trout with quietly boiled Lungulețu potatoes with Telega salt - 250/100 grams –29 lei
TWO FAST MEALS
- Soft leek dish with Kalamata olives - 350 gr / 22 lei
- Monk mushroom stew with golden polenta - 350 gr / 21 lei
- White cabbage salad "au naturel" with green dill - 200 grams - 9 lei
- Spring salad of tomatoes, cucumbers and onions - 200 grams - 12 lei
STEAMING CAKES, JUST REMOVED FROM THE OVEN!
- "Jariștea" pie with Ionatane from Voinești - 200 gr / 17 lei
- "Jariștea" pie with Plovdiv pumpkin - 200 gr / 17 lei
- "Jariștea" pie with sweet cheese and sultanas - 200 gr / 19 lei
- “Martha Bibescu” chocolate pancakes - 150 grams - 12 lei
- Pancakes with homemade jam "like at Aunt Marica's house" - 150 grams - 8 lei
KERA CALIȚAHe wishes you a peaceful meal, a lust for life and all the goodness of the Earth! Like at Jariștea forever!
Meatball soup like at home mom. Chefs knife recipe
Meatball soup has become so popular that no one refuses it. Here is a special recipe for meatball soup, topped with egg.
Meatball soup has become so popular, no one refuses it. Here is a special recipe for meatball soup, topped with egg.
The recipe for meatball soup was presented during the culinary show Chefs with knives, on Antena 1. Even more special recipes can be seen in season 7 Chefs with knives, starting on September 9, 2019, from 20.00, on Antena 1.
Ingredients meatball soup
For meatball soup we need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg minced pork
- 3 carrots
- 2 onions
- 1 pasta & acircrnac
- 500 g tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- 2 bundles of parsley
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 150 g broth
- green or dried thyme
- 2 red capsicums
The minced meat is mixed with a chopped onion and a grated carrot and well drained, with salt, pepper, dried thyme and 2 eggs and left to rest.
Put a pot of water to boil, and when it starts to boil, add the two chopped onions, carrots and pasta, also chopped.
When the vegetables are penetrated, the meatballs are formed and immersed in the soup.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, and when the meat is cooked, add the chopped tomatoes, then the broth and capsicum, chopped into cubes.
Add 1-2 sprigs of thyme and let the soup boil for another 10-15 minutes,
Beat an egg with a little juice from the soup, then add the soup, before stirring the fire, and the chopped parsley is added after the fire is extinguished.
Serve hot, sprinkled with green parsley.
This site is created and managed by Digital Antena Group. All rights reserved.
Cauliflower soup, meatless recipe, Ingredients
- 700 grams of cauliflower
- 2 large or 3 smaller carrots
- 130 grams of onion (1 small onion)
- 1 bell pepper (optional, if you have it it's good to use it because it tastes good, I used a medium-sized red pepper)
- 1 piece of celery-root as 1 small egg
- 1 parsley root
- 150 grams of tomato (1 larger, fleshy tomato)
- 30 ml. vegetable oil
- 2 yolks
- 200 grams of cream with 20% fat
- freshly chopped greens to taste (I use a mixture of finely chopped dill and parsley in this soup) and pepper
- vinegar or lemon juice for hardening (can also be hardened with borscht, if you prefer)
Cauliflower soup, meatless recipe, preparation
1. Peel, wash and dice the onion, carrot, celery, parsley and pepper. Heat the oil in a pot of about 4 liters, add all the chopped vegetables, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and cook over low heat for about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, the cauliflower is broken into bunches, washed well and drained of water, then cut into cubes with a side of about 2 cm, so we can easily take them in a spoon. Even the crushed pieces of cauliflower will be added to the soup.
3. After the vegetables (especially onions) have softened, add cauliflower and about 2.5 liters of hot water to the pot. The fire is intensified and brought to a boil, then salt is added, so that the cauliflower has a taste. Boil over medium heat until the cream is tender (about 10 minutes).
4. Meanwhile, the tomato is scalded and cleaned of the skin on the surface, as shown in recipe for tomatoes in a jar for the winter, then cut into cubes, removing the wood core. After the cauliflower has tenderized, keeping some more texture, add the tomato to the soup and cook everything for another 5 minutes, during which time the tomato will cook and the cauliflower will soften well.
If you choose to brown the soup with borscht, boil about 200 ml. of borscht in a saucepan, then add it to the pot with soup and bring to a boil. Seasoning with lemon juice or vinegar is done after the soup is roasted, in a pot or directly in a plate, by each diner according to preferences.
How to straighten cauliflower soup without meat
Many people avoid cream soups and fresh egg yolks because they are cheesy. However, it is very simple to season a soup, giving it an excellent taste, and when the soup is meatless and cooked only with water, it is really recommended to season it. How do we proceed, especially since the liquid in the soup is very low in protein, it's basically just water?
1. Beat the egg yolks with the cream or with a fork in a bowl, just enough to homogenize.
2. Add with a polish the hot juice, taken off the heat for only 2-3 minutes, while vigorously mixing the two compositions. We add so much juice until we feel that the mixture in the bowl is hot, even hot, which means that the yolks have cooked and that the danger of agglutination (cheese softening) has passed.
3. Only now add the mixture of cream, egg yolks and juice to the pot, stirring quickly. Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with chopped greens and brown as desired (unless you have already browned it, using borscht).
The soup is served hot, offering extra vinegar / lemon juice at the table, if you want more sour. It tastes delicate and is exactly as consistent as it should be.
Zamana with "Romanian" eggs
Remaining in the sign of Romanian juices, which we call, by influence and typical, when soup, when borscht, when soup or even zama-zama, we sneak into the kitchen today, to look over a housewife's shoulder and learn to cook from her. In Transylvania flavored with tarragon leaves, I found out how to prepare zama with eggs & # 8211 more meaningfully: with Romanian mesh and not with rags or egg-based dresale.
You need onions, carrots, parsley root and a little cabbage. Yes, if you like, a sweet-hearted parsnip makes room in the pot. A tablespoon of butter and a few peppercorns. A tablespoon of flour and, according to your taste, fresh tarragon or vinegar, finely chopped. For sour, vinegar or lemon juice. And salt and eggs will not be missing, because it's just about them.
The vegetables are put in a pot to boil, first in cold water, with salt and peppercorns. When well cooked, strain the juice. We will use part of the juice to extinguish a light, prepared rancid, careful not to brown too much, from flour and butter. We will mix the sauce obtained with the juice residue and we will bring the pot to the stove for a few more boils. Add the tarragon, season with salt and sour and then leave the heat low and break the eggs, one by one, as for the mesh, only we will boil them in this juice with Saxon influences. When we see that the egg white has coagulated, but the yolks are still soft, we take the eggs with a spoon and put them in a separate bowl. The last operation is straightening with cream.
We will put an egg or two on each plate, the thickened juice with cream and vinegar or lemon, close by.